Bear Timbers Cabin
Full Availability Calendar
This brand new log-style cabin is located on the scenic Shenandoah river minutes from Luray, Virginia. You can relax on the porch and enjoy the beautiful woodland views or you can enjoy fishing, canoeing, kayaking, or tubing down the river and BBQ or picnic on the riverfront. The cabin has a new kitchen, new bathrooms, ceramic tile and hardwood floors. We have adorned it with beautiful leather furniture in the living area and a lovely gas fireplace.
Whether you just need to get away and relax or to celebrate a romantic weekend, Bear Timbers is for you!
Come to rest, relax, have fun and take pleasure in nature's finest wonders.
Our cabin is the perfect choice to experience an unforgettable vacation.
- 1 King Bed, 1 Sofa Bed, 1 Bunk Bed, 1 Twin Bed (sleeps up to 7)
- Hot Tub
- Gas Grill
- Full Kitchen
- Satellite TV
If you have any questions about accomodations, amenities, or anything else, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions list or contact us using the form below.
Inquiry & Booking
Rates & Policies
- On season (01 April-30 September)
- Per night: $245
- Per week: $1,350 (6 nights/7 days)
- Off season (1 October-31 March)
- Per night: $215
- Per week: $1,110 (6 nights/7 days)
- Nightly rate includes 2 adults. Additional adults are $25/night. Kids (under 18) stay free.
- Minimum stay: 2 nights, 3 nights for holidays
- Payment options: American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
- Payment schedule: 50% upon booking and the remainder 14 days before arrival
- Security deposit: A $300 authorization hold will be placed on the booking credit card. It will be released once we inspect the premises after your departure. The deposit will not be charged to the card until and unless we need to collect on the security deposit.
- Check in: 3 PM
- Check out: 11 AM
- Lodging tax: 10.3%
- Pet fee: $50/pet per stay
- Holiday premium: $30/day for stays including a holiday day
Nearby Activities and Attractions
- Bicycling (onsite)
- Gym/Fitness Center (7 miles)
- Movie Theater (7 miles)
- Canoeing (onsite)
- Hiking (7 miles)
- Park (7 miles)
- Fishing (onsite)
- Horseback Riding (7 miles)
- Restaurant (7 miles)
- Kayaking (onsite)
- Hunting (7 miles)
- Winery (7 miles)
- Golf (7 miles)
- Miniature Golf (7 miles)
- Zoo (7 miles)
- Grocery Store (7 miles)