Bear Valley Cabin
Full Availability Calendar
- 1 Queen Bed, 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Bed, 1 Sofa Bed (sleeps up to 7)
- Hot Tub
- Full Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Satellite TV
- HDTVs with DVD/VHS players in living room and bedrooms
Our cabin at Bear Valley River has everything you want to augment your relaxation in the peaceful harmony of the Shenandoah River.
Sit around the campfire with your feet in the river, listening to the calls of 100 different birds. Free canoes sit nearby for your immediate use. Make sure to grab the oars and life jackets from the shed before heading out!
A full acre of open yard, from the house to the river, gives you plenty of space to setup your soccer game or volleyball net.
A brand new, 7-foot hot tub was recently installed with over 45 jets. This hot tub, from one of the top manufacturers in the business, is great for evening relaxation or morning soak. And while you soak, look out across the river and mountains.
On the top level of the deck, a large commercial-grade gas grill is waiting for your hot dogs, hamburgers and steaks. Want a more authentic outdoor grill? In the mood for roasting marshmallows or a late-night chat? We have just the thing. In the middle of the lawn is a stone campfire pit, over 6 feet in diameter. Find all the wood you need next to the shed, and pick up the lawn chairs from inside the shed.
In the shed, we've placed 4 mountain bikes for those days when you want to head down the road and check out nature one spin at a time. Be sure to grab the helmets too!
The cabin is also outfitted with the best technology has to offer. Satellite TV in every room with 200 channels of crystal-clear satellite service. FREE LONG DISTANCE phone calls. DVD and VCR player in every room. Free washer and dryer. Wireless HIGH SPEED INTERNET access, totally free.
We've installed a whole-house filtration system that routes all water from the well directly through a series of five different filters. It also runs through a commercial grade softener. You can drink directly from any faucet in the house (and it might even be better than what you've got at home!).
We've even paid for local trash service so you don't have to lug all that stuff home with you.
If you have any questions about accomodations, amenities, or anything else, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions list or contact us using the form below.
Inquiry & Booking
Rates & Policies
- On season (01 April-30 September)
- Per night: $245
- Per week: $1,350 (6 nights/7 days)
- Off season (1 October-31 March)
- Per night: $215
- Per week: $1,110 (6 nights/7 days)
- Nightly rate includes 2 adults. Additional adults are $25/night. Kids (under 18) stay free.
- Minimum stay: 2 nights, 3 nights for holidays
- Payment options: American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
- Payment schedule: 50% upon booking and the remainder 14 days before arrival
- Security deposit: A $300 authorization hold will be placed on the booking credit card. It will be released once we inspect the premises after your departure. The deposit will not be charged to the card until and unless we need to collect on the security deposit.
- Check in: 3 PM
- Check out: 11 AM
- Lodging tax: 10.3%
- Pet fee: $50/pet per stay
- Holiday premium: $30/day for stays including a holiday day
Nearby Activities and Attractions
- Bicycling (onsite)
- Gym/Fitness Center (7 miles)
- Movie Theater (7 miles)
- Canoeing (onsite)
- Hiking (7 miles)
- Park (7 miles)
- Fishing (onsite)
- Horseback Riding (7 miles)
- Restaurant (7 miles)
- Kayaking (onsite)
- Hunting (7 miles)
- Winery (7 miles)
- Golf (7 miles)
- Miniature Golf (7 miles)
- Zoo (7 miles)
- Grocery Store (7 miles)